Our Mission at Grace is to “Live Grace” which means living as a family deeply loved by God, as we transform our world through grace filled lives.
Our mission is fulfilled through the many different ministries of Grace guided by our Core Values.
OUR CORE VALUES…
• A Commitment to the Centrality of God’s Word—The Bible is God’s primary means of developing fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we will clearly and unapologetically present Biblical truth so that people at all levels of spiritual growth are transformed (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12).
• A Commitment to God-Centered Worship—God-centered worship, which glorifies God and engages the heart, mind and emotions of people with God, must be the hallmark of our public worship services. Therefore, we are committed to meeting the worship needs of various generations. Furthermore, fully devoted disciples are characterized by a spirit of joy expressed in worship (Isaiah 12:5; Psalm 100&150; Ephesians 3:20-21).
• A Commitment to Persistent Prayer—Persistent prayer is the fuel that empowers us to present Jesus as Savior while pursuing Him as Lord. Therefore, we will regularly pray, corporately and individually, to empower the work of the Church in Pagosa Springs and beyond (Ephesians 6:18-20; John 15:16; 1 Timothy 2:1-4; Romans 10:1).
• A Commitment to Intentional Disciple-making—Participating with God to intentionally make disciples is the Church’s primary task. Therefore, we will utilize our time, treasure and talent to present Jesus as Savior and pursue Him as Lord by intentionally making disciples through missions and evangelism (Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 1:17; Acts 1:8).
• A Commitment to Intergenerational Ministry – Inter-generational ministry is the Scriptural pattern for equipping, training, and empowering a new generation of leaders to make a difference in the church and their world. Therefore, our older generations will intentionally strive to see Christ formed in the younger generations, and our younger generations will participate and value our older generations (Deuteronomy 6:7, Psalm 78;1-8, Titus 2:1-8).
• A Commitment to Life-Changing Community—Community is the primary context for significant spiritual growth. Therefore, we will provide opportunities for people to develop meaningful relationships in order to give and receive care, accountability, and encouragement (Acts 2:44-46; Ephesians 4:1-16; Hebrews 10:24-25; Ecclesiastes 4:1-12).